Sunday, January 2, 2011

ILoveLabels.My

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Love bidding and winning cool stuff at dirt-cheap prices? Well, guess what, ILoveLabels.My misht just be your thing then.

I recently stumbled across ILoveLables.My and my, I must say that its a really amazing concept. I mean, where else can you get a Sony Cybershot DSC-S2100 Camera at RM0.12? Or a Canon EOS 1000D Digital SLR at RM1.80?


Therefore, I reckon you make an account and join in the fun this very instant. Here's a simple 4 step process to be a winner on ILoveLabels.My:

1)  Register an account. It's FREE!

2) Buy bids, it is secure and EASY.

3) Place a bid on an item you LIKE.

4) If nobody else bids for the item within the timer, you WIN!

It really is that simple! I haven't tried it for myself yet but I'm going to do so soon. Cheers and Happy New Year as well to all you folks! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates